Wednesday 31 August 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #167 Free but not free

Does this clock tower look familiar to you?
A few days ago I thought I had a fairly free week, but I hadn't known then that I need to take my mega strong meds today, which need a good 4 days of nothing to recover from (I go a bit loopy, it's unwise for me to be online!), so what's a free week is now not a free week, as I need to rest and get through whatever symptoms my body likes to throw at me. It's either hyperactivity (in which I do want to climb the walls, but can't as I'd tire quickly & hate heights) or the need to stay horizontal and just not move much. >_< 
I am not moving!!! (Looks like but isn't my cat Belle)
I have no idea if I'll do any craft in the next 4 days, I hope so, but who knows! I know that I'll almost definitely be watching dvds to chill with, and I'm desperate to read. Beyond that, only God knows! I don't have any posts prescheduled (sorry) so I hope to be posting again by Sunday. I hope you have a great rest of the week and look forward to the weekend! 
Now you may recognise the clock tower  it's set in the fictional town of Storybrooke, part of the Once Upon A Time world which I'll be catching up on over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!