Thursday 2 July 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #38 Full time crochet artist!

My crochet basket is bursting with colour!
I'm now a full time crochet artist! Whoohoo! Well if you want to get technical I'm a part time crochet artist & part time writer, but I'm happy with thinking I'm full time for both of them. I finished my job on Tuesday, and as I said in a previous post I had Wednesday for just relaxing. I didn't even sort my work related bits 'n' bobs out. 

I did have a few errands to run in the morning (milk is an essential item in my fridge), but they were all done by lunch which left me to time read some review books (for my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner), and then I crocheted!

Did some more of a summer blanket, this is all from 1 ball of yarn. 

All dishcloths made from now will have a handy loop!
I also carried on with my dishcloth mission which will be explained in tomorrow's blog post. 

Yes, you read correctly. Tomorrow's blog post! Part of the deal I've made with myself since leaving work is that as far as possible you will get daily posts from me, not just 3 times a week! Does that sound good? It's something I wanted to do on starting this blog but with my day job I didn't have the time to do it. The only reason my other blog has daily posts is that I pre-schedule the reviews on free moments. I couldn't really pre-schedule posts here as I relied on actually doing crochet, something which didn't always get done on a work day if I ran out of energy. 

I've got 50 minutes left of being online so it's time to end this post *sad face* but I'll be back tomorrow! I hope to put non pre-scheduled posts up by 12pm each day, so long as no unexpected life things happen.

Wheee! I'm free to spend hours each day doing crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!