Tuesday 13 October 2015

Nayu's Project Progress #9 Gloves Galore!

Not the best pic, colours are more vibrant than they look
Those who follow me on Twitter @Nayuleska will know I've been hit with evil reaction from the flu jab which I had on Saturday. I'd presumed since the previous years I'd had no reaction I'd be fine this year. I really should know better! Possibly didn't help I had my once every 5-6 week dose of ketamine a few hours after, but lesson learned. Ketamine usually just makes me really tired now, but ideally I have it on it's own so I can see if I react any differently. This time the flu jab made me feel absolutely lousy, but after a few days in bed I'm on the mend, slowly. 

As soon as I was up for it I was having fun with yarn - how do you like these new fingerless gloves? They aren't finished just yet, going to add a little something extra to make them more gorgeous. Hope to put them up for sale soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!