Friday 2 October 2015

September 2015 Monthly Catch Up

This post is simultaneously being posted on Nayu's Reading Corner Picture source
Somehow August's Catch up on all my NCD posts didn't happen, but September#s is now ready! Here's what's been going on in my craft world - and baking ^o^

Please! Or yarn to keep on knitting ^o^


Find out how you helped me reach an important milestone!

Nayu's Craft Time #71 Baking and stuff
A brief post on what I've been baking - including bran flake marshmallow crispies!

 Nayu's Craft Time #72 This week's plans
Which include truffle making!

Nayu's Craft Time #73 The 3 Cs: Carrots, Crochet & Chocolate!
I work on a set of cream fingerless gloves bordered with this soft pink

I share a smoothie recipe with you!

which involved more roll baking (white rather thn these super tasty sun-dried tomato and chilli rolls)

Nayu's Craft Time #75 Relaxation is bliss!

This post involves me squee-ing over having Elsa appear in the US fantasy drama Once Upon A Time season 4
Can you guess what green veg I've snuck in with these blueberries?

As you can see September was a pretty quiet month craft wise, at least for those things that I can show you. I'm trying to find a new routine for both blogging and craft, to get a fair balance of each. Finally building work is complete which means I can easily have a few hours of crochet without being needed for rounds of tea and checking progress. I plan to make October quite different from September! 
This quote says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!