Tuesday 24 September 2019

Nayu's Product Review #11 Snowdrop Lantern from Glasspirations


For at least a year I have admired the beautiful work Tracy from Glasspirations has created on Twitter. The other week I saw this stunning lantern which gave me a magical fairytale vibe and I had to get it. At just £15 it is such a bargain! I am useless with imagining dimensions so thought it was smaller than it was (10cm by 6cm) but that didn't matter as it is a decent size. 
Just look at the snowdrops! Snowdrops are one of my favourite flowers, they seem full of hope and simplicity. 
Picture source unknown
I have always admired the tradition of glass work, creating masterpieces big and small with glass is talent that needs to be nurtured and preserved in the modern world. I hadn't realised it had a tea light in - yes I really did just see it and buy it straight away! I am not a massive candle fan so probably won't use it for that purpose. 
 Tracy is gentle to the environment by reusing boxes to package the lantern with packing stuff too. She makes it look like a gift despite the obvious recycling! 

. Do check out the rest of the Glasspirations products on the website and follow Tracy on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!