Saturday 9 March 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #305 Craft Day!


As spring slowly creeps in from the depths of winter, I am waking up from my annual hibernation (not literal, unfortunately). On Thursday I spent the day with my friend and instead of cross stitch, which is my current craft project, I did a bit of crochet. Haven't done it for ages, had forgotten how easy it was and how fast it grows. 

I did basically all from the blue part of the inner square. I'm going to make this a blanket for me from odd scraps of yarn in similar pale colours. Hope to do more soon! However I'm having my mega strong meds tonight that send me loopy for a few days, so will be enjoying being horizontal and mostly gaming and reading. I am pre-scheduling a couple of posts for you to enjoy so check back soon! Several short and sweet posts is a bit better than one long post ^u^ 
Got to love Snoopy's happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!