Monday 11 March 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #306 Goldilocks and the 3 Cheeses


At the time of writing this on Saturday, the previous few days have involved searching for a certain type of blue cheese which I ate in the past and wanted to try again. When I did my groceries I bought a cheese with blue bits in, stilton. I thought it was the cheese! 
Nice with the right colour mould but wrong texture

It wasn't. It was too hard. So like Goldilocks and the 3 bears I didn't give up. After seeing my friend on Thursday I popped into the supermarket and tried another cheese, that looked like Brie with some blue bits in. 
Not my photo
I was all excited but when I examined it and tasted it I knew it wasn't the cheese. It was too soft! 

When my family next went out they went and got what they thought I must be thinking of. It was the right cheese!!! The cheese that I'd been craving was..
this one!!!!!

..Danish Blue cheese! 

So I have 3 yummy cheeses, with the 3rd being the yummiest and the one I wanted. I can't eat much in one go because blue cheese can give me a migraine, but I'm so happy and thankful to have found the cheese that I'd been craving. The moral of this story is not to give up when trying to find something you want to eat but can't quite remember which brand it was! I'd love to hear what your favourite cheese is, if you like any type of blue cheese or if you like something entirely different. Cheese is rather wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!