Friday 22 December 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #265 I've crafted!

Is it a death star (Star Wars reference)? Is it a UFO? No it's a Poke ball!!!! For catching Pokemon ^u^
Yes the title is poor grammar on purpose...well, it's almost lunch time, I've got heavy brain fog and can't quite be bothered to figure out a better title. But I am planning to schedule a few blog posts on Sunday - it was today but I've only just finished sorting emails, so actual blogging will be Sunday, hopefully. I need food and I want to play Pokemon (which I'm rather addicted to at the moment)!! I promise I have some hopefully interesting topics to blog about, including the bizarre emails I get for having one of my email addresses on the internet, my cat (a common theme for blog posts because she is so funny/has an attitude problem), crochet progress (I did some this week!), and other topics I can't quite think of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!