Thursday 14 December 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #264 Hibernating

What are you dreaming of today? I'm dreaming of a heat wave!
Hope you are all staying nice and warm during this cold weather (if you are in UK/USA/anywhere with snow). I don't have snow, wish I did - had a sprinkling but it looked like a harsh frost. Unfortunately my body really doesn't cope in weather like this so I've been taking it easy. Lots of gaming is going on - head over to my other blog Nayu's Reading Corner to hear the latest on that (it involves Pokemon...) It's supposed to warm up a bit this weekend, so hopefully I then have enough energy for more than a paragraph. Doing my best but got minus energy reserves right now! 
Wish I could recharge my body like a battery!


2 comments:

  1. It is chilly here too. Snowing a little right now- but the temperature has been close to 0F for a week. Brrr. I am ready for some warmer weather. Hope you are staying warm. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and toasty with my cat thanks Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!