 |
| Had no idea there was a whole day for Nutella! Cool!! Picture source. |
Hands up if you like the fabulous Nutella! *puts both hands up, and feet for effect* If you do this is a recipe for you! If not, I guess you can omit the chocolately goodness and just have a plain cake.
 |
| My cakes cooling - there are 4 because I did double the recipe and put them in two smaller cake tins (recipe says to use 1 tin) |
This isn't my recipe, even though I tweaked it, used soft brown sugar instead of caster, put
an entire layer of nutella on 3/4 of the mixture before putting the last 1/4 on top instead of 4 table spoons (which is no way near enough if you love the stuff). I didn't put nuts on top either as they weren't in my store cupboard. Oh & the first batch didn't have cinnamon in, the 2nd & 3rd batch (pictured) did but not quite a whole teaspoonful as I'm not a lover of cinnamon. Full recipe link is
here!
 |
| It's a bung in the bowl all-in-1 cake! My favourite type ^o^ (all ingredients are here, flour/sugar/butter/eggs/etc) |
Here are some shots of the 2nd and 3rd batch I made (the first having been put as a double decker with frosting between and on it). Do try it out, it's delicious!
 |
| Here's my much larger than 4 tablespoons of nutella. I did zap it in the microwave for 20 seconds so it would spread out easier. |
Tomorrow I'll show you the iced versions, and hopefully some truffles too! This is all because I'm visiting friends on Tuesday at where I used to work. I am doing crochet and knitting, just not as much at the moment because baking takes so much energy out of me. I'm crashing tonight with anime! Have yet to have a warm slice fresh from the oven, since these are for friends, but I hope the next batch will be just for me! Have a good day!
 |
| 1st batch cake in double decker mode - so delicious!!! |
Hi Everyone,This was how me and my Boyfriend became VAMPIRES. I got a guy from the internet called Lord who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become a VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into our body and in the next 30 minutes we turned into a VAMPIRE so if you are interested in becoming a VAMPIRE. First: Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books, Sure. I understand. You are young; you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: ehispelltample@gmail.com his whasApp number 2349031447924
ReplyDelete