Thursday 15 October 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #79 Friendship, Crochet, and Cake!

I ate a different cake yesterday, but my adapted Nutella cake is yummy! Find the recipe here.

Yesterday I met up with two friends who I hadn't seen for months for a catch up. Yummy cake was had, news exchanged and...
Tada!
...I was able to give one of my secret projects to its rightful owner! The blanket colours were much loved, a relief as my friend isn't a girly girl so I was a bit worried about there being so much pink. It will keep her warm on the distinctly autumnal days that are the norm now. It's not one I'll be making a replica of, but I thought you'd like to see it since I'm forever on about some secret project without showing what it is. I guess that's why it's called secret! 
 A more in focus picture of the folded blanket
I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to talk about buttons, which are related to my current project of fingerless gloves. Today I'm working on those gloves while watching Once Upon A Time. Yesterday's trip out so soon after my reaction to the evil but necessary flu jab took more out of me than expected, hence no post yesterday, and why I'm doing minimal blog work today. To finish I'll leave you with a quote which I recently found and I strongly suspect will mean something different to each and every person who reads it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!