Wednesday 10 February 2016

Nayu's Project Progress #17 Check project is a go!

It started started from this...
Hi all! Weather is getting too cold for me to function well so I'm doing more reading and crochet than blogging at the moment. However I'm drummed up some energy today to share how I'm doing on the check project that I was trying to figure out the other day
 ...
...and now is this!
 Do you like it? I'm using a 9 block pattern in 2 different colour styles, with white in the centre of one and purple in the centre of the other. I'll be repeating these row by row. I'd quite like to make this the size of a single bed (it obviously isn't just for a bed) but I'll see how much yarn gets used before I commit to that size. 

I'm loving the pastel colours, and it's fun watching each area of the pattern grow. I currently don't know what cute charm I'll use to decorate this blanket - it all depends on what I feel like (and more accurately what I can successfully crochet) once I've finished the blanket. Given that most of February is set to be cold (thank you long range weather forecasts!), it is possible that I could finish this before March. I'll have to wait and see what life has in store for me! 

Confession: haven't done any crochet yet today. I've been too tired for it, so I've spent most of the day on the sofa reading, which is bliss! Thanks to delicious chocolate cake I revived enough to catch up with some blog work ^o^ although that energy is rapidly disappearing. 
Feels cold enough for snow, but none had fallen where I live



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!