Monday 20 July 2015

Nayu's Project Progress #3 Autumn Leaves commissioned blanket

Making progress!
It's time to give you an update on the progress of my first commissioned blanket! The request was from a family member to turn my Autumn Leaves Dream blanket into one big enough for a 4 foot bed. Progress was halted for nearly a month due to major hold up in acquiring more yarn. However, I am now merrily making it bigger. It's coming along rather nicely.

Today I'm actually visiting the family member in question, which means I can check my estimated measurements against the actual bed size - there's only a single and a double bed in my household. I'm hoping by the next time I visit this family member I can present them with a fully made blanket! Watch this space for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!