Friday 5 April 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #309 International family visit & a minor medicine mishap

One of the cactus on my windowsill - will take another photo soon because the flowers have come out some more!
The last however many days since my last blog post have been spent either being busy or resting. This week in particular was crazy because I had family from Australia staying over until their flight home. It was super fun because I hadn't seen them for a few years, although sadly not all could come on this visit. It meant that I stayed up late chatting (ok, I was mostly listening while gaming on my Switch), and I spent over half a day being social too, which I find tiring at the best of times. Add in the fact I was tired enough to accidentally take half my night time meds including some that make me sleepy at dinner time, my body had quite a lot to recover from. 
Sadly Australia isn't a country where Hello Kitty planes fly to/from.

As usual I have been gaming lots, I managed to finish a 3D puzzle (full post on it sometime this month), I did quite a bit of crochet (that will be another post update later this month), and read quite a lot too. 

I am having my mega meds this weekend, probably Sunday, so won't blog much here until next week, but I do have some reviews scheduled over on Nayu's Reading Corner so check there regularly. I am of course on Twitter and try to say hi daily, along with many game tweets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!