Monday 22 April 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #311 Unexpected break

Not my room, but look at the fairytale bed!!!! Was denied access to the website this is from, but it looks incredible.
Feels like I'm always saying this, but sorry for the break between blog posts. I was unwell at the weekend, nothing major but it meant I wasn't up for blogging and needed lots of extra rest. It meant more gaming (always a good thing) with lots of time spent on My Time At Portia, a newly released game now on all consoles including PC. Mine is the Switch version, making it perfect for playing in bed. I managed a tiny bit of craft that I'll show soon. I didn't read as much as I hoped because my brain wasn't in the reading mode, instead I became a farmer and a builder which definitely was a good distraction. 

My cat is slightly unpopular in that she didn't come keep me company while I was unwell, something she usually does. But hey, cats are fickle, and mine is no exception to that. I've literally got a pile of stuff in my room that needs sorting, which I'll get through over the next few days Between that I'll be gaming lots, reading, and whatever else I feel like! Regardless of whether you celebrate easter (I don't) I hope you had a good weekend.

If only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!