Monday 24 July 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #260 Important Info: My Missing Blog Background

Some of you may have seen a ghastly image in the background rendering my blog unreadable. Apologies for this, it wasn't my fault. There's a major issue with the company Photobucket, which I've explained in the following post on Nayu's Reading Corner. I would have put it here, but yesterday after investigating the matter I needed the cute pictures to accompany the post (I tend not to use them as much on this blog). The short answer is I don't know when I will be able to reinstate the background as I'm clueless with web design. For now white will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my friend! I ran into that issue too about a month ago now, I think? Ended up with a generic background from blogger, but you can tweak it so it still works. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!