Friday 30 November 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #298 Soup overload

This is what I'm having tomorrow (image source unknown)
It's been a fairly quiet week, after seeing family on Sunday just rested as the weather's not been brilliant (my body prefers hot weather). I'm seeing a friend for hot chocolate tomorrow much earlier than I'd like, then will do some grocery shopping. Hope to schedule some blog posts up at the start of next week. 

Delicious soup memories!
I know I was going to do a part 2 to my soup discovery with Abel and Cole, but ended up doing the rest of the soups in a hurry so didn't take photos. Trust me they are all delicious! I now have enough soup and other veg I've cooked in the freezer to last until the New Year so no more soup boxes for at least a month. I'm simply  not looking at the recipes because I know I'll want to try them, and I've got no space! 

Just how do they stay on? Taken from my game.
This afternoon I've got some reading and TV watching planned, then back to Pokemon Let's Go Eevee this evening. Eevee is so adorable! Younger family members enjoyed watching the various ways I can ride certain Pokemon, some look less safe than others. Agreed with young family members that suction pads must be used to stay attached to Snorlax!
This looks so cute! Photo source unknown

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing packaging and wonderful design of boxes.
    https://www.cpfoodboxes.com/product/soup-packaging-boxes/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!