Saturday 24 November 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #297 An 'interesting' week

Love Alice, hate the tale including the Disney version, but her being shrunk is a good concept for this week.

The past week was a bit more intense than anticipated. Let's say that having mega strong meds that make me feel all kinds of weird the same day as my flu jab, which can make me a bit under the weather, was a jolly interesting mix of weird! I was fine for the first few days, then not so much. Resting up as I'm busy seeing family tomorrow, so recovering on Monday. 

I've been gaming loads especially on the new Let's Go Eevee Pokemon game which I'm in love with, I've played a little on the much anticipated and finally arrived from Japan PS4 game Crystar which is quite dark and I don't fully understand what's going on (It's not in English), but absolutely loving it. I'm thinking up of a few post ideas which I'm looking forward to writing in the not too distant future that I hope you'll like.Thank you as always for being patient with my lack of posts - it is winter time which is equally as 'interesting' as this week has been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!