Thursday 11 January 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #270 Life happens

Everyone go aww for this adorable baby bunny!
Sorry I haven't blogged recently (I don't think I have..) I intended to sooner but my body hasn't been liking Winter. I'm having my mega strong medicines tonight, so will be in Lala land until late next week. I haven't had time to preschedule any posts, and the secret project is still taking up my time and energy. Hopefully I can reveal it in mid-February, but other people are involved so I don't have complete control on the timing of it all. It will be worth the wait, I promise! Sorry this is so short - hopefully the cute picture brightens your day! I've mostly been gaming as it keeps me distracted and is easy for me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!