Thursday 24 November 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #194 Indoor cat time!

I use my bed, but I love the lounging space in this simply decorated room!
After a full day yesterday I had a lovely restful day today filled with gaming and anime. And watching the cat flap. Spent 10 minutes waiting for my cat to come in so I could make it a 1 way cat flap.
So cuuuuute!
For the past few days when I've been home (which is most of the time in winter), I've set the cat flap one way so Belle can get out and the other cat can't get in. Belle sleeps pretty much all day, possibly going out once so I simply keep an ear out for when she does that. This isn't a difficult arrangement, but to make things easier and hopefully deter the other cat for the long term, my family have bought an enclosed litter tray, so we'll make our cat an indoor cat for at least a week. 

My cat can't wear a collar and chip activited cat flaps aren't 100% easy to use, so our new method will have to work for now. 

I'd love to hear how you keep neighbouring cats out of your house (without distressing them)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!