Wednesday 12 April 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #242 Monday's craft session!

The start of a blanket
Happy Wednesday! Yesterday I was a bit more tired than I'd expected from being with my friend on Monday, so the promised post is just 1 day later than planned. As ever it was wonderful catching up with my friend, which included a random and amusing incident when she met someone famous in a local shop. Not saying who or where for privacy reasons, but trust me it was quite funny and sweet. As you can see from the top picture I got a bit of crochet done! Originally I was going to do just 1 row of the purple colour, but I hadn't realised that it had such large areas of white, so with my friend's advice decided on 2 rows which looks heaps better. 

I have a special craft ruler to do these measurements!
I spent most of the morning drawing 1/4 inch sewing lines on these yet to be handsewn bookmarks: I love this part of the bookmark process, and it made sense to draw the lines while I was at a table and needed something simple (otherwise I muck up whatever I'm working on because we chat while we craft). 
Bookmarks already finished compared with unfinshed one.
Hopefully I'll be getting on with these very soon.

Today is involving a bit of blog work, then some writing and lots of reading! Tomorrow I hope to craft in the morning ^o^ 
I love ginger and white cats! These may be kittens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!