Friday 3 February 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #232 A week of medical stuff

I'm alive!
Happy Friday! I'd hoped to blog yesterday, but this week has been crazy busy and I needed the rest. Monday was my heart check up in London which went well. So long as my 24 hour heart monitor results are ok I don't need any meds to keep my uber fast heartrate down. There was a bit of miscommunication at the hospital so I've got to get that monitor done at my local one, so not sure how soon that'll happen. 

Tuesday some stuff came up that had me busier than planned, and I popped to the doctor as I was worried about a cough I had. I'll spare you the details but it's not a chest infection (whoohoo) and needed an xray just to make sure everything was okay. 

This obviously isn't me!
Wednesday I went to get the xray done (love the speed of xray service!) then did groceries which always wear me out. Given I hadn't really fully recovered from Monday's trip, rest was what I needed yesterday. 


So yesterday I did some crochet, nothing I'm ready to show you just yet as I want to finish it first. I caught up with TV: more accurately I caught up with BBC shows. Ages ago none of my tablets liked ITV/Channel 4/Channel 5, so I simply stuck with BBC. That hasn't changed, so it's all I watch excluding dvds. I'm happy enough with it! I then spent the afternoon gaming with Hatstune Miku 

This was kind of me yesterday, only I had my cat on me rather than Pusheen the Cat.
because my cat was on my lap. She looked too cute too move! Plus gaming for a few  hours is always fun ^o^ 

Today I'm off to see some friends at lunch, which will be fun as I haven't seen them since last year. After that definitely resting some more! Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do a bit of blog work in the morning, but will see how it goes. 
Whatever your plans for the weekend I hope it's a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!