Thursday 6 May 2021

Nayu's Product Review #13 Kikkerland Panda Zip Bags (Kitchen, food, 10/10)

 


This product was provided for free for the purpose of a review. It had no influence on the grade awarded. 

Several months ago I was asked if I was interested in reviewing these reusable zip lock bags by the company Kikkerland, a popular brand which supplies useful kitchen equipment. As a lover of everything cute my answer was yes please and I picked the Panda range. There are 2 other designs including a hippo and a tiger, but this was my favourite. 

Ever since they arrived I've constantly been using these. They've housed hummous


 

chopped salad, fruit, and for now prodominantly keep my reusable ice cubes that are also Kikkerland (I bought them myself and they are brilliant). As you can see anything, not just food can be kept in them, although they are meant for food. Here is what they look like inside:

 They hold 540ml which is 18.25oz. I haven't put a liquid in here, but you can and it shouldn't leak. The bags hold a decent amount, perfect for solo eaters. They are easy to clean, can be  wipe clean and can be washed with regular dishes in the sink.I have put them in both the dishwasher and the freezer, and the function of the bags were unaffected by both processes.

They are a bargain price of £5, less than £2 a bag, and with 3 in each packet are perfect for every budget. Affordable cute food storage is a win-win! Yes I do plan to buy some in the future as they are that good. There is nothing negative to say. They are environmentally friendly with their multi-use, they are free of some materials that some people can be allergic to. I'm really impressed and highly recommend these! They are widely available on Amazon and other kitchen related stores online and probably offline too. 


Thanks again to Kikkerland for the free sample of this fantastic ziplock bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!