Wednesday 26 December 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #300 I'm being brave

Found this quote online (& cute picture) & it's very relevant to today's post.
For the first time in what I think is forever I'm actually being an idiot and going to a Boxing day sale because Boots has some cute Disney items that I hope get reduced. If they haven't sold out. I am only going to one shop, as I hate crowds with a passion so the experience needs to be as short as possible. I hope I can find something to make it worth while. If you sale shop, I wish you luck!!! (& yes I plan to rewatch Tangled very soon!)
No idea where I got this Rapunzel fan art, but it makes me feel like this is the attitude I need to have when facing the sale crowds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!