Tuesday 15 March 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #107 I Sort of Return

I'm going on a trip! I wish this was my suitcase.
Hi everyone! I'm back, kind of :) Going away Fri-Mon for a family weekend hence my 'sort of' return. Weather still isn't my friend right now, and I still think I may be in aftereffects of ketamine on Sunday (my mega strong pain meds) at least that's what I'm telling myself! but I'm doing what I can when I can, which is all any of us can do. 

This morning it took extra long to wake up because my cat appeared. I started stroking her, but then she kept wanting attention so every few moments I'd stop I give her a few strokes. So it was partly her own fault that breakfast was late! 

So far this morning I have renewed my driving licence. Needs to be done by 10th April so I realised I needed to get a move on. While family members used the post office for renewal, a friend had used the online renewal which uses your passport photo, so in the name of expediency (is that a word? Is it the right word? Sorry if it isn't) I spent 30 minutes sorting that out. I had to change the details several times because I managed to make mistakes, including calling myself a Doctor instead of a Miss. That's a case of the cursor going down a few options by accident on that particular drop down menu. >o< It says I should get one within 2 weeks....let's hope that's true! 

Yummy!
I've made a load of yummy lemon meringue truffles, some like these ones (round) and others a variety of shapes. It can be a little tricky getting them out of the moulds as the truffle part is soft (there's a layer of white chocolate underneath so they can be picked up), so it will be much easier making simple chocolates (melt chocolate, pour in mould) after lunch today. All of these are for the weekend, and I'm sure they will be enjoyed, along with some flapjacks. 

That's another part of the this post's title. I'm going to try and schedule posts until Tuesday, since I don't know how much internet access I'll have at where I'm staying. That's the theory, anyway! Will wait and see what happens ^o^ Rapidly using up my energy reserves today so will save post writing until tomorrow. These posts require thought, whereas the reviews for my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner, don't since I write the main review shortly after reading the book so it's a matter of copy and paste.
(+ Good Afternoon + Good Evening!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!