Saturday 16 June 2018

Project Progress #37 Girl Picking Pears part 1

Want to guess what this could be?
I've had various people visiting, had my birthday recently (no date being revealed for privacy reasons) which meant I did take a few days to just relax and work on my own project for once. Started a new one, even though I've another unfinished I just wanted to start one I'd got recently. I think you'll agree this is a cute one! 
I had to unpick and redo the first part I sewed in the middle, the start the girl's right sleeve (the one on the left, just to confuse you) (white/cream) because I'd made a monumental mistake. It wasn't putting one stitch the wrong colour, it was missing an entire row! I was more frustrated at the fabric being made weaker than any time 'wasted' (maybe that's just my style of unpicking with a stitch unpicker). Anyway, I got past that, started a brown and am just doing whatever colour I feel like once I finish a section. 

I will shortly be back to crochet and sewing for others, with occasional sewing projects for me (maybe 1 week a month, I'll see). See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!