Wednesday 2 March 2016

February 2016 Catch Up

The goodbye is at the end of the post!

Somehow I haven't done one of these since October...which is probably because I was super busy before new year and rather peaky most days. Anyway, I'm not doing a back log so on with February!


...for being ill.

I have fun with trying out new colour patterns to find one I like

I settle on a pattern for a pastel blanket.


I investigate buying loose tea so I can create my own flavour combos!

Brief update on how I'm doing, and mega cute pink pics!


Lots of lovely tea to taste!

I made this! One of many, hopefully
In which I experiement a lot with crochet - making bags, make up remover wipes and more! ^o^


In which I have an extreme reaction to innocent hyacinth. 

That's February - I wonder what March will bring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!