Friday 6 November 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #84 Time for a rainbow!

Picture source
Rainbows always make me smile: they are full of colours, and feel full of hope too. Another natural phenomenon is the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis at the North pole. 
Picture source
Nature's pretty colours found in many other objects are the main focus of today's post because my next crochet project will be brightly coloured! It's been a grey day, with the morning spent writing (both actually writing (editing really) and research for writing which wasn't that productive, and I feel like creating my own rainbow to perk me up. 

I'm undecided whether I'll make some fingerless gloves, or rainbow snowflakes, but I will report back to you tomorrow with both the yarn and the result! I'll leave you with a rainbow themed saying which I discovered today.
This is a brilliant thing to be! Picture source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!