Wednesday 2 May 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #282 If in doubt uninstall then reinstall apps

 
Monday morning I was ready to schedule up some reviews for Nayu's Reading Corner but the problem I had for the last few days happened again. Whenever I went into Googlemail on my tablet there would be a blank screen. Nothing would load. I couldn't search anything - if I did then it would crash. Because I had a few days break recently I hadn't really needed to do anything, but today I'd sent myself a few emails using a few apps (pictures and text file) which hadn't arrived, so I knew I had to do something about the situation, especially because it including my latest sewing project photo. 

I checked to see if I could update the app, I couldn't but I could uninstall the latest updates and reinstall them. After that it worked perfectly! 
Technology is great when it works, frustrating when it doesn't.
My technology tip is that if an app doesn't work, try uninstalling then reinstalling, even if it is already fully updated. I don't know the reason behind why apps can throw a hissy fit, only that they do and it's annoying but not unsolvable. Please feel free to share your technology tips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!