Wednesday 15 April 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #22 Yarn is a girl's best friend

Picture source

I thought I'd confuse you all this week and write Tuesday's post today, Wednesday, and keep up with normal schedule for having another post tomorrow. Which on reflection isn't confusing, you just get a new post 2 days in a row! 

I've been fairly wiped out this week, possibly due to not the best planning of meeting some friends & doing various chores. The weather is slowly warming up which is good news as my body responds well to sunshine.

While I have rested a fair bit more than normal (when I say rest I mean no reading/writing/craft of any kind, just watching shows) I have also been doing my usual hobbies, including crochet. Yarn is never too far away from me! I get grumpy if I don't crochet for a few days, so I do try to do some. As I said to a friend, even just a few stitches makes a huge world of difference to a crafter's mood. 

Tomorrow you can find out what I've been working on - it both is and isn't what you think! Stay tuned until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!