Tuesday 28 April 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #26 My first commission!

Yippee! Otome from the anime Aikatsu sliding down a rainbow slide looks like she's shouting this ^o^
I'm super excited at the moment, as I've got my first commissioned blanket! Well, nearly got it. It's from a relative, and they'd like a blanket in autumn colours. The decision of exactly colours, yarn, and pattern will be made over the next few weeks which makes me excited about what I'll get to do. Commissioned work is something I'll be advertising towards the end of the year, but I won't say no if anyone asks me now :) I'll most definitely keep you updated on the various stages of this exciting project! 

I'm still busy working on my competition piece, whose deadline is only a week and a bit away. It's action stations time!
Must keep crocheting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!