Wednesday 23 August 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #264 Kind of busy with Life


Peekaboo! Not my kitten but oh so cute!
This is short post as it's almost bed (I'm prescheduling it). Last week was spent mostly getting over my mega meds aka ketamine (yes the stuff vets use for animals, and poplar in A&E), which takes time for the initial and varied effects to wear off. Then I went grocery shopping which also takes time to recover from (a little extra than normal as I'm having to go to a bigger store at the moment).

It's going to be a gaming kind of week!
This week I've got some life stuff going on, which I mentioned a few blog posts ago (I think) in so far as I'm not talking about what's going on. But, a result of it is that for today and tonight only I'm staying in a Hilton hotel! That's the fun side of the life stuff. I'm really looking forward to that part, I'm not taking much to do, just my Nintendo 3DS to keep me occupied, along with my tiny tablet which has ebooks on and some lace yarn with a crochet hook - yes there will be craft! 
This was taken months ago, and the yarn I'm using today is maybe in there. Equally maybe not! It's late and I'm doing this post in a rush.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is a full on day of life stuff, after that I'll be having a few days R&R to recover and decompress. So it probably will be at least 5 days until my next blog post here - I'm sorry! Unfortunately as I'm sure you'll appreciate life happens. ^u^ Just got to revel in the good parts to get through the not so fun parts. 
It's a bit early but I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!