Tuesday 27 September 2016

Nayu's Craft Time #172 Sleepover, Cat & Crochet

Imagine sleeping here in a sleepover! It's nice & girly!!!! Sadly not my friend's house.
So this week is mostly a quiet one as I'm having dinner with family who live close by on Thursday night, and Saturday I'm sleeping over a friend's house, as she is moving to Devon in November. We meet every 2 weeks or so for coffee, so it's going to be a big change for both of us. Looking forward to it as I don't think we've had a sleepover since we were friends in uni! Which was 9 years or so ago. Super excited! 

A previous update image of my current wip
Been quite flakey so resting with gaming rather than crochet, and lots of dvds. I hope to crochet Thursday and Saturday as I'm not out until the evening and crochet is a good rest activity teamed with dvds. I want to finish my coffee & cream blanket! Will see how far I get by the end of the weekend. 

I did have more cat puke to clear up today, but this time my cat wasn't sick from eating food. I've no idea what she eat, but TMI ALERT there was definitely some plant leaf in it. She is now fast asleep, as usual at lunchtime. Time to go rest! 
Change cat for your favourite pet ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!