Sunday 15 October 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #260 Finally back!

You will never catch me doing this - I hate heights, and don't have the physical strength to do it!
Feels like ages since I last blogged! My mega meds did their job, although I seemed to skip a day of wanting to climb walls (which is absolutely horrid and have no idea how drug addicts cope with that symptom) and instead have an extra 2 days of feeling bleh. It could just have been bad timing, as the weather was quite bad (go me for having a body as a weather vane), but I'll happily take it than constantly needing to do something due to constant restlessness. 

I had a day of two where I could game (yay!) which was mostly tablet games as anything else involved too many screen changes, or weird screen changes that I just can't cope with after my mega strong meds. I then hit the stage of being unable to stand anything with a screen, so I caught up on my review reading, which was fun. I did manage a tiny bit of work on this blanket, which I hope to finish soon, life depending of course! 
It's far bigger than this now, just having got an updated photo to hand

The next few months are quite busy with a secret project which I can reveal in January - it's not as exciting as it sounds, but is going to take a lot of my energy. There's also something super fun on my horizon, which isn't craft but it's gaming! 

A game I'm currently working my way through is Atelier Rorona, a Japanese role-playing game on the PS3 (the worst in the series as it's severely time restricted which I hate. Thankfully the others aren't so bad, according to reviews). 
It's alchemy based, so there are lots of recipes to create new items (once I've gathered the supplies from either the various locations to travel in or bought them in town), some monsters to slay, and people to chat with. All highly enjoyable...except the time limit to completing the mandatory tasks is severely limiting and makes it not the most enjoyable game in the world. Up until this morning I wasn't go to replay it, but I might now I've finally (at assignment 10 of 12) worked out thanks to the internet how to craft new weapons and defence clothing! It makes it heaps easier! 
I only persevered at the start because Rorona is adorable, and a character in later games.
However, later this week I'm getting a new console! I'm not saying which just yet, that'll be revealed (& hinted at) in a few days. ^u^ It feels like I've been breathing research about the console all week, which was needed to figure out which edition to get, but I made up my mind last night. So excited!

After pre-scheduling some book reviews this morning, it's almost lunch time! Time for anime after, then easy gaming & crochet. Hope you've all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!