Wednesday 27 September 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #268 Having a break in Costa...

Which one did I have? Sadly no prizes for guessing!
...that's Costa Coffee not a holiday in Costa Del Sol (or whatever it's called). This is an interim post until the next one which is all about cupcakes! I wanted to put something up, so thought about what I've done recently and thought I'd share a supremely delicious drink I had recently from Costa. I know that Starbucks does similar style drinks, and I'm sure other big and little coffee companies will too.
I had one like this, but this isn't mine or my hand. Thank you unknown person!
Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of drinking the mint chocolate chip Frostino! Look at the green minty goodness (FYI goodness as in it tasted good. It does have calcium, which is good for us, and mint is refreshing...that's about all the nutritional type of goodness I can think of! It is vegetarian but not vegan)! I wanted something refreshing, and love mint flavoured things, so thought why not? The straw is wide enough to suck up the tiny chocolate chips for most mouthfuls; there's no skimping in the amount of chips either! It's my new favourite flavour for iced milkshake type drinks. What's yours? 
I was looking for an empty costa cup, but came across this saying and thought it was perfect for this post! Substitute coffee for tea/herbal tea/hot chocolate/any drink you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!