Wednesday 13 March 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #307 Cat Tales

Found a friend making herself comfortable!
My cat Belle frequently creates a lot of enjoyable entertainment, and last week was no exception. On one day she was what I can only describe as clingy. Whatever I did she came with me. I was mostly relaxing on my bed, but had to get up a few times. Each time she would steal my place. I made her move off, only for her to come sit on my lap. This happened at least 3 times. 

Thursday was quite a different matter. I was out all day seeing a friend. My family also happened to be out all day. Now on a usual day all Belle does is sleep in various locations, so really she doesn't need someone home. Apparently she does. She was extremely annoyed with me for not being around, so much so she ignored me most of the evening on the sofa, not coming onto my lap which has a heated blanket, but sitting with her back to me on a dining room chair. 

Taking into consideration that she had been given preventative flea medicine (she never has any) which meant she couldn't be stroked for a few hours, add in me shutting my door while seeing my friend so she was denied access to look hungrily at my birds, and her grumpiness is understandable. I can safely say she seems to have forgiven me and at least started off sleeping last night on my bed with me. She spent all of this morning on a dining room chair that was in the sun, then migrated to her usual morning spot on a bed that wasn't mine.
f
Belle doing her best to ignore my return
I would love to hear if your pet ever gets in a mood with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!