Monday 17 September 2018

Nayu's Craft Time #293 Update on stuff

Minus the food this has been lately.
I feel bad that I haven't posted for almost a month! I'm really sorry, but the last few weeks I haven't been well. I've had a variety of issues including the dreaded evil migraine, and last Monday I saw my doctor because I had slightly worrying symptoms. Turns out I'd had a throat infection which was on the way out so I didn't need antibiotics but something else happened so I returned the same day and did get antibiotics for the 2nd thing. I felt so much better a few days later! The antibiotics helped both issues ^u^ While it's never fun being ill, I was glad for once to have a definite cause rather than my body simply flipping out because it could. 

I had about 3 or 4 days where I literally slept most of the day and surprisingly the night. My motto when ill is if in doubt, nap! Works a treat, and since bodies need lots of rest when ill I did the right thing. 

When I was awake I watched several series of the Gilmore Girls and gamed a lot too. Managed to complete Yonder: The Cloudcatcher Chronicles.
  I'm not usually a 100% gamer, but I'm at 98% so I will try and get 100% but that's on the back burner as I've many other games I want to play. Currently I'm focusing on Dragon Quest Builders 
Also on PS4
 because the sequel is out in December - it's the Japanese version but I should be able to play it ok. I'm also ploughing through Pokemon Sun 
which I'm determined to finish before Pokemon Let's Go Eevee  
This will be me! Only I always choose blonde hair.
 comes out on 16th November. There is a Pikachu version, but I love Eevee more! 

Craft just hasn't really happened - I need energy to do that, which never has a strong supply but when I'm ill it's practically non-existent. I am well on the mend now, it's nice to be able to do things again! I've read a little, and am eager to get on with some jigsaw puzzles (watch this space). I'm hoping to get a few posts scheduled as I'm having my mega sstrong meds this week, but I'll see how I go. Life's unpredictable for everyone, slightly more so if you have chronic illness/a family. The important point is that I'm recovering! 
I did spend some time online admiring how adorable Ragdoll kittens are - I really want one someday, and I've learnt there are Ragdoll specific rescue centres so there's hope! I firmly believe in rescuing kitties who need extra love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!