Tuesday 17 July 2018

Over on Nayu's Reading Corner #13 Get my first impressions of Shining Resonance Refrain

Sadly can't play as this dark princess in the original story, I can in the Refrain mode but since it would muck up the main story, that route will be taken after I complete the game. There's musical instruments used as weapons, music, dragons, and elves (with their pointy ears that I don't like).
Been busy taking it easy before and after a family event this weekend, so only 1 post today over on Nayu's Reading Corner all about my thoughts on a new game for PS4 & the Switch which I'd pre-ordered in the post Nayu's Gaming Time #13 First Impressions of Shining Resonance Refrain (8/10E, JRPG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!