Thursday 17 January 2019

Nayu's Craft Time #302 Boxing Day Sale haul!

Forgot to add Pusheen to the mix (sorry for awful photography, doing this while a bit loopy from meds)
As promise on Monday's post here is my Boxing Day sale haul! It was brilliant! There are quite a few cars but I managed to get parking at the local retail park. I was only going to Boots, because they had some Disney merch, and oh boy everything was 50% off! I went a little crazy...

So cute and fluffy!

...got this cutie, who isn't Disney but I love the alpaca toys. I did try using it as it is intended, as a microwave heat toy. I put the bag in the microwave, and while it did get hot, once inside the alpaca it didn't heat up the toy that well. My previous experience with these are the toys where you put the entire toy in the microwave, so I was a bit disappointed. However it's so cute I don't mind adding it to my plushie collection!
I didn't post a picture, but you can see the velcro where the microwave bean bag thingy goes.

...these Pusheen cookies are delicious! Weirdly the kit didn't include icing or sprinkles, so I raided my family's supplies for those. Ended up with two lots as one was a gift but I hadn't yet had the gifts from family when I went shopping, so ended up with double the yummy Pusheen fun!

...You already know I love Pusheen so it's no surprise I picked up this straw cup! The coolest part is the glitter, look what happens when I tip it upside down. Initially I thought the glitter was just in the cup for decoration and it would fall out, but it doesn't! Drinking water is so much fun now

...I really like swans, maybe because of the role of swans in fairytales (Swan Lake) and other fiction. I couldn't resist this cute cup! Which I now realise was actually bought from Sainsbury's not on my sale shop...oh well! It has a little separate screw on pot that I use to take my meds in.

...This is adorable! I think it's the unicorn from the film series Despicable Me, but don't quote me on that. It had some lip balm inside, but once I opened it it didn't stay inside the unicorn. I don't really use anything on my lips not even lip balm, so this won't get used much. 

I'm pleased I went, and am delighted with my stash of cuteness. I also got some Pusheen cookies to make (without any icing or decoration) but forgot to take a picture, and Googlemail is refusing to deliver the final few pictures including the Marie straw cup (in the first picture on the right) and my sewing update pictures that  I want to show you. Did you many to snag anything exciting in the sales?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!