Friday 24 September 2021

Over on Nayu's Reading Corner #29 Book reviews & other things

 

Morning! It's an overcast Thursday as I type this but you are reading it on Friday. The above lettuce is home grown on my window sill! Full growing image at the end of this post.

Here is a catch up with the latest book reviews on my other blog, Nayu's Reading Corner. In just a few weeks hopefully I can say more of what's been going on in my life. Last week I was meant to have ketamine but unfortunately that didn't happen as my heart rate was too high to give it safely. Probably anxiety about life stuff, as well as the usual travel to London during covid anxiety. It's so frustrating as I really need the relief ketamine gives me, but I understand why for safety reasons they have to stick with the limits as most people don't have a naturally fast heart rate. Going to be a very long wait until mid november but hopefully I can get through it sane. Will be trying a few things to try help calm my anxiety including speaking with my local doctor to see if medication can be an option for me.

I'm slowly catching up with book reviews - what's going on in my life has affected production a little but I'm trying to get back into a good routine with them. So here's the latest batch! 



A sort of zombie invasion happened How I Saved the World In A Week by Polly Ho-Yen and George Ermos (Children's, 9 years +, 10/10E)

Shark fest happens in Swim, Shark, Swim! by Dom Conlon and Anastasia Izlesou (Children's, Picture book, 9/10E)

 


 The world isn't always as scary as it seems, or is it? Lily Takes A Walk by Satoshi Kitamura (Children's, Picture book, 10E/10E)

 


A book about Spring and all it entails One Hundred and One Daffodils by Malachy Doyle and Denise Hughes (Children's, 5 years +, 10E/10E)

 

That's it for this week, hopefully there may be more next week! Until then have a good one! I was the idiot who planted all the seeds which resulted in a lot of lettuce in the small pots so I had to transplant them. I'm only not transplanting the current batch because I am scared I will stress the plants out, so I will eat this batch and then grow some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!