Thursday, 20 April 2017

Nayu's Craft Time #244 Final preparations!

I've been doing some online blog work today in order to catch up before I go on holiday this Saturday. I'm really excited about seeing my friend in Norfolk - because I'll be away a week I am taking my laptop with me so I can do a bit of blog work - that way you can hear all about my adventures as they happen! My Etsy store is now closed until I'm back. I will be taking craft with me though!

An unusual housegift...
Nearly time to get a few groceries - nothing for me exactly. My friend is a laundry queen, she adores doing laundry, has enough for well over 200 washes, has 3 different conditioners on the go at the same time... you get the picture. My present for her is going to be...some laundry conditioner! Her love of laundry is a long standing joke between us, so she'll fully appreciate it. 

After groceries that's mostly me done for the day, bar the usual gaming and anime. Tomorrow I'll be packing (although quite a lot can't be packed until the last minute), and resting up for the big drive on Saturday! Just 2 more sleeps to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!