Sunday, 10 April 2016

Nayu's Project Progress #20 Sneek peeks of what's coming soon to my Etsy store!

What am I about to show you?

A day later than planned (good old insomnia) I can give you a glimpse into what I'm putting up on my store for you to buy later this week! 

First up is something which you can use inside the kitchen.
I wonder what these could be...

Next are items that are perfect for keeping warm.
Lots of pretty colours!

And finally here are items that keep a part of you warm. 
Hint: they are all part of a pair...
From the clues and this post's labels you can probably work out what the items are, but the full reveal will happen once they are live on my shop starting from later in the week. I hope you like what you've seen so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!