Thursday, 20 August 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #61 New NCDs brand reveal!


Fun blog header!
Originally I was going to wait and do a grand reveal with the design on this blog/the blog buttons/my social media images...but after it's taken 8-10 hours for me to do battle with the evil that is html (I know zilch about it) to not only get my new brand image in the background, but to have it fill the entire screen, rather than leave a lot of background as white, I'm not reverting to the old images. 
Super cute nautical themed girl with her trusty crochet hook!
So ta-da! I hope you like the new look as much as I do. It's all thanks to Heather from  ShopKandy! There will be a post soon, once all the designs are sorted, explaining more about the process that ShopKandy took to create this super cute stylish brand which is unique to Nayu's Crochet Dreams! 

I've been working on the secret project today, when I haven't been html wrangling. I hope to complete it by the end of the weekend which means I'll be back working on projects I can show you. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!