Sunday, 16 August 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #59 Psst - NCDs new brand preview!

This is almost how my yarn looks like right now
Unusually for me so far I haven't picked up my crochet hook. The reason? I've been writing! I've got a new daily schedule which has writing taking a great focus, thanks to the support of my family who are supplying me with chocolate and being patient as I edit my current children's novel which I hope to start looking for agents by the end of the year. Ideally sooner, which is why I'm devoting a bit more time to writing. 

No need to panic, I'm still working hard on crochet projects! I thought you might like to see a sneek peek at the elements which are in the new Nayu's Crochet Dreams digital design for this blog, my Etsy shop, business cards, and social media sights. It's so much fun watching my vision take shape by Heather of ShopKandy. The designs are super cute with a hint of sophistication; the colours 'pop' off the design, and really do match how I want Nayu's Crochet Dreams to be. 


Are you ready?



Are you steady? 



Ta-da!!!  
(How many of you expected me to so 'Go!'?!)

This is the original style board, which is what Heather initially made up to show me the colours/shapes she wanted to include. All I will say is the girl's hair changes to brown. You'll have to be patient and wait for the final reveal which is coming soon! Not sure of the date just yet, designing is still in progress and there's a time difference since Heather is in the USA & I'm in the UK. But it's definitely happening! Yay! Would love to hear your thoughts of the initial design ^o^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!