Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #46 Blankets aren't just for winter

Rising Pink Rainbow Dreams blanket, now available to order
Blankets keep us cosy warm on winter days - and on the cool summer nights. Not everyone has a hot summer, and not everyone can cope with the mild weather. Whatever the medical reason behind it, I know a lot of people are like me and are frequently cold, to be found snuggled up with a blanket on a warm summer's day. That's why I make blankets all year round. 
I found a model to show how comfy my Pumpkin Patch Dreams blanket is!
Blankets are like a big hug, much needed if life is being a bit crazy for you. They are perfect to curl up with a mug of hot chocolate/a cup of soothing tea/a freshly brewed cup of coffee. For me little beats curling up with a comfy blanket and reading. Frequently I'll be working on a new blanket while sitting with one on me too!

You can check out the featured blankets and  more on the Nayu's Crochet Dreams store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!