Thursday, 12 March 2015

Nayu's Craft Time #12 Happy Thursday!

This cute little fellow made me smile today

I hadn't had the best of weeks, with a migraine on Tuesday afternoon which led to a 7.30pm bedtime and saw me sleep through until 4.30am Wednesday morning. I was shattered all of Wednesday so have no real blog post here today. Sorry! Felt a bit flakey at work today for a few hours, so concentrating is rather low on tonight's agenda. I'm feeling better which makes me very happy.

 I'm going to settle down with my audiobook and get crocheting - after some upbeat anime ^o^ I'm hoping my body will cooperate and let me take photos for my forthcoming Etsy shop at the weekend, but I'll have to wait and see. Thank you for stopping by today!
I know this girl isn't happy, which I wil be whie taking my photos, but there's something about her hat and clothes which appeals to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!