Thursday, 19 February 2015

Shop


Welcome to the Nayu's Crochet Dreams shop area! This is where I'll keep you updated on everything that's available for you to buy, including links to purchase on my Etsy store when it is open. Until then you are welcome to buy any items here using Paypal - just contact me with the item you're interested in and I'll be in touch within 48 hours to sort out payment and shipping.

Leaf & pumpkin themed Autumn collection!
I've already put up one post under the shop category, the Autumn Collection 2014 but if you click on the shop below the blog title and you'll get all the currently on sale products! Yes I'm a rusty on setting up a blog since I've not needed one since 2009, so bear with me as I do things a little higgledy piggledy as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my ideas, creation, and ramblings!